Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Earth Day Project 🌎🌲🌳🌹🌸

This day started at 8:00 I woke thinking that I could just go to sleep because it's a Saturday but I thought worng I had to wake up early to go to school for a earth day project. I thought to myself that this is going to be boring nothing is going to be good. When I got there I saw couples of my friends we talk and talk until it was time to go pick up some trash and plant some trees and flower. So we went to proksa park to plant some trees I thought this was going to be easy well I thought worng. When we got there they're were five men working in one hole so I thought was it really that hard to dig a hole so I tried it myself and it was really hard to dig the hole.

When we where finally done we had to build 2 more trees everybody was tried for the first one but the second was the worst because there was rock under the hole and we had to pick up the rock and also there was bugs so I pick one up and show my friend she was scared out of her mind. I keep finding some more bugs and I kept throwing it to her and she kept getting scared. When we had finish the third hole everyone had left it was just four of us working and everybody just left to get food so we went to the janitor had made us hot dogs after that we all just went home I actually had fun doing that it made me happy because we were supporting and helping the park get cleaner and beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment