Thursday, May 25, 2017

Who Ready To Graduate 🎓👨‍🎓👩‍🎓🎉🎉

Who ready because I know I am. I chose this for my last blog because we need to get ready for the real world. What I mean by this is when we're leaving this school other people might think " oh this school was boring can't wait to leave" but really your going to miss this school because you have lots of memories here and that what make school the best. Your teachers might say something funny and your friend is what made you be you. For me I wish i could see my friend everyday but some are moving along with me or some are moving there own way and I wish them the best in life. I wish the people that were friends with me I wish you guys the best in life and in high school.


You guys made this year the best and thanks to my teacher who helped me in work you guys are the best and I will visit you guys during years. Thank you heritage for the whole three year you guys made me want to complete my dream and I'm going to keep persevere.


No comments:

Post a Comment