Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Family Tree

My family tree start from I know long ago in 1910 my great great grandpa was in the Mexican revolution war. I knew this because my mom had told so much about him when I first met him was in 2003 when I was born but sadly he died 7 months later when I was born. Next is my great great grandma we loved her so much she would make jokes and have fun with us but she lost her vision so we had to carry her to the bathroom and other places. Next is my grandma and my grandpa they have been with each other since 1970's they love each other with all of there heart. Next is my aunt and uncle I love these people to they care so much to me and they help me go through things and help me with my homework and other activities. Next would be my cousin I have at least 11 cousin and more out of state. I love my older cousin there so fun to be around.

Last would be my family. The thing that is more priority is my family.I love my mom to death she loves me no matter what I love my dad to he takes us to car show and other places, but my sister she get on my nerves sometimes she would throw things or run in the story when I'm with here but she love me and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment