Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Birthday Party 😜🎉🎁

My birthday was fun we had food, drinks and even a bounce house. It all start when my friend came that when I knew the party started to develop. She had brought me my card and some takis for my birthday. My other friend brought the same thing just a card after that we went to go eat and had some fun. But also it was my dad birthday they were having there own fun and we were having are fun by going to my room and start singing. After that we had to hit the pita and get the candy from the floor everyday was sliding everywhere.
Then we cut the cake we have to sing at least four times I don't know why but the day was ending and one of my friends had to leave and then my other friends had to leave.I was greatful when they because they were the best thing that every happen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment