Tuesday, May 23, 2017

It Almost Gets Better 😕😶

Your probably wondering why does it get almost better I'm saying this because there are bad things going on in my life that I don't want to talk about but I will share and describe some bit of detail. When it was mother day we had a party and at the end of the party everybody was having a good time until my great grandpa wanted to too upstairs to sleep when he was going up his knees gave up on him. We didn't knew until my aunt say him half about to fall but he hold on by the railing so she called my dad and my uncle to go help him. But the only thing that was funny to me is that every hop the fence like nothing like there was a dog chasing us. When we got there his was leaning so far for his age which is 98. He hadn't had said anything so we took him to the hospital so they can see what worng.

They said "he would have to be here for a while but everything would be fine" said the doctor. For me this is scary because what would had happen if he fell like what would happen if no one was there to save him but I'm just happy that he ok and he recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment